Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viswanath
Regular Visitor

Signing a Document

Hi All,

I am new to Power Automate.

My requirement is as follows:

When a document(word/pdf) is created in a share point library, it has to be sent as an email for a signing it.

I am using DocuSign for this.

I have created a template in DocuSign to sign the document and using the same template for signing it.

The problem here is:

When a new document is added to share point library, the document which is used for creating the template is being sent for singing, rather than the document which is added.

Request some help on this.

Regards,

Viswanath

2 REPLIES 2
robofski
Helper II
Helper II

This video explains how to use the Docusign connector and hopefully will point you in the right direction. https://youtu.be/D3lkfM8kFbg 

Viswanath
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I have gone through same video, but the in the video also, it is the same document(the document which is used in creating the template).

In my case, I have a created a template in DocuSign with document ABC.docx.

When ABC.docx is kept the library of share point library, ABC.docx file will be received to an email to sign the document.

But, when XYZ.docx is kept in the share point library, XYZ.docx has be received to an email to sign it. But still I am getting ABC.docx only.

Please let me know, if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,

Viswanath

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (86,350)