cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeoffJ

process advisor Error: syntax error in line 32

I ran a process recording 3 times, and decided to do it in MSFT Edge as much as possible to ensure I had the best Power Automate outcome.  I recorded the process 3 times, and then I labelled all the main grouped steps with 'activity names', then analysed them.  When I go into analytics, the web page takes its time to load, but in the 'Process' frame just displays:

Error: syntax error in line 32 ""

Any ideas as to why this would be?

This is my first attempt at using Process Advisor, and I'm running in a trial version to ensure it is worth it.  Terrible first impression and a massive waste of 2 hours in my workday that I didn't want to lose. 

4 REPLIES 4
Mrigankka-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Geoff, Sorry about the late reply and the trouble you had with seeing the analytics. Assuming based on your description your analysis completed and loading the analytics had an issue. Do you still see the issue when you click on analytics or was it a temporary issue. 

Thanks

Mrigankka

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had the same issue today.

Mrigankka-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello @Anonymous 

We just deployed a fix for a similar issue that should have reached US yesterday evening. ( it was based on single quotes in activity name).  If you are based in US can you reanalyze and try again and see if it still fails for you with that error. If it still fails then please share the URL of your process so we can look at the error on our end.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The fix doesn't seem to be in the EU yet. 

But removing single and double quotes fixed the issue for us.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,008)