Level: Powered On

Looking for PowerApps, Flow and Power BI developer (contractor to full time possibility)

[ Edited ]

Happy New Year!

If you are a PowerApps developer and also have skills with Flow and Power BI please reach out to ben.girard@superleague.com with your hourly rate, a linked profile, and links or examples to show your work and experience.

The job could be either on premise is in Santa Monica, California or remote.  Clear English communications skills are imperative.  We're looking to have someone in place by no later than Jan 15th, 2018.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Ben

CTO, Super League Gaming.

Community Support Team

Re: Looking for PowerApps, Flow and Power BI developer (contractor to full time possibility)

[ Edited ]

Highlighted
Microsoft Employee

Re: Looking for PowerApps, Flow and Power BI developer (contractor to full time possibility)

Well, I for one am super excited to see the demand for Power * skills in the market and appreciate you making this available : ). General Discussion seems like a reasonable place for this to be surfaced to the community; but perhaps there is another board that can be created to specifically show opportunities to those in the community?

james. 

Level 8

[ Edited ]

@VFXPro1- Thanks so much for reaching out to the community for such a cool opportunity! I love to see members like you use the community for all things PowerApps, particularly for career and professional talk. We encourage you and all community members to share more posts like this!

@JamesPhillips - awesome idea! We're currently working on building a new discussion forum/area for professional networking and PowerApps/Power User career opportunities. Stay tuned! Smiley Happy

Feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or ideas!

Best, 

Mackenzie 

Level: Power Up

Hi I am looking for freelancer opportunities in Powerapps and Flow as well. Let me know if I can be a part of any projects.

kay

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kothand/