Highlighted
Super User

Sandy Ussia

Hi, all! I think we're meant to introduce ourselves in this forum... true?

I arrived at PowerApps via SharePoint, which I began using in 2007 when I implemented it for the custom precast concrete manufacturing business I owned at the time. In that context, I created lots of list-based systems and SharePoint Designer workflows to automate our processes. I lost that business in 2011 due to the recession, and have been doing straight SharePoint-related work since then. So when Microsoft Flow and PowerApps came along, I was very excited to work with them, and I've been presenting Flow and PowerApps sessions at SharePoint Saturdays in the US and abroad since August of 2016.

Currently, I'm the Global Partner Manager for Lightning Tools, a SharePoint ISV based in the UK (I managed Lightning Tools tech support for about 5 years prior to this role). I myself am based wherever I happen to be - I'm a digital nomad, which I'd be happy to share more about if anyone's interested :-) 

Generally, the PowerApps I've created have been for personal productivity or to demonstrate features for the sessions I present, rather than for "production" scenarios. But I very much enjoy helping out in the forums, testing and puzzling through people's real-world issues.

I also offer a personalized 1-hour "PowerApps Jumpstart" training for $75, which is designed for people who are just beginning with PowerApps, and who want to see what it's all about and how it can help them "where they work". My PowerApps Jumpstart training will be available through the Collab365 MicroJobs platform when it goes live later this Spring, but for now I'm offering it independently.

Please connect with me on LinkedIn and/or Twitter! And I blog at SandyU.com :-)

Sandy

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!