01-30-2018 11:23 AM - edited 02-20-2018 05:25 PM
Hello Flow Fans!
The Microsoft Flow team is hiring developers!
Do you want to be part of a diverse team that has moved from incubation into full-scale product development? Are you looking for opportunity to work with multiple technologies and partner with multiple teams inside Microsoft and across the industry? Be a part of Flow (https://flow.microsoft.com) a V1 SAS service built on top of Azure.
Microsoft Flow enables users to build and automate workflows utilizing a growing number of 1st and 3rd party REST services. Our modern workflow capabilities are sought after by users around the world to automate their business processes and increase work productivity. We want you to help us continue to scale and grow our user base.
Flow is seeking a strong, motivated developer to join the Flow Discovery Platform team and help us to:
- Build a high-quality flow template repository - providing a pipeline, tooling and the user experience for authoring and curation of crowdsourced templates.
- Enhance discovery and acquisition experience for flow templates - from improving search functionality and extending our recommendation engine to improving our runtime to allow for simplified and seamless user experiences.
- Increase Microsoft Flow adoption in the enterprise - delivering the infrastructure for flow packaging and lifecycle management, improving security controls, providing administration and auditing capabilities
- Provide in-app help and support – using machine learning to understand user intent and provide contextual help and information.
- Degree in computer science OR engineering or a minimum of 4 additional years of industry experience
- Experience in building scalable web services and SaaS offerings
- Experience with Azure or other Cloud Providers
- Distributed systems experience
To apply for the positions, please go here: