cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Add Bot a Yammer Site?

Hello

The Custom website documentation mentions that a bot can be deployed to an IFrame for an internal site like a SharePoint or Yammer site.

Given the capabilities to customize Yammer, if it is possible to add an IFRAME on any page of a group or community?

Has anyone been able to implement it successfully? I can be guided.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Hi @cleonmukul ,

I think that it's possible using an external network because you can customize this page.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/yammer/work-with-external-users/create-and-manage-an-external-netwo...

But I never tried it.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.250 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Hi @renatoromao 

Thank you for your response, but even on external networks I don't see how I can add an IFRAME to enable my PVA bot.

The options to be able to customize, are the same for an internal network and have more to do with aspects of themes.

I honestly think that the official Microsoft documentation is in a mistake, mentioning that Yammer sites can be modified to insert an IFRAME.

I don't know if I'm missing something, could you tell me where I can do such a customization?

Desing Admin GlobalDesing Admin GlobalDesing Admin GroupDesing Admin Group

Hi @cleonmukul ,

I created a topic here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/yammer-developer/is-it-possible-to-add-an-iframe-to-yammer-pa...

Please, follow the topic inside another community.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.250 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Check out Tomasz Poszytek's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,098)