cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bot failing to end conversation in Teams correctly

I have successfully create a PVA bot and it works fine in the test web site. However, when I have it embedded in Team it asks whether my questions was answered. I select the answer as yes. It askes again and again whether my questions was answered to which I answer yes multiple times and then it ends with an I can't help you style message.

Seems to me that after the first initial yes there is an error or failure to process the request. However, this doesn't happen as I said in the demo web site and the bot functions perfectly.

Any suggestions?2020-05-30_10-30-24.png2020-05-30_10-31-18.png

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Hi @directorcia ,

First, try to publish your chatbot again using PVA Portal >> Publish >> Publish.

Wait for 30 minutes and try again. If the error persists, maybe your problem is inside your conversation. Try to send just "Yes" instead of "@Jarvis Yes" because the chatbot maybe is not waiting for more options than "Yes" or "No, thanks".

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+1.000 students | 25% OFF) : https://www.udemy.com/pva-beginners

I have done all that.

I have published multiple time and nothing changes. I have removed the bot from Teams and re-added. Same result. 

The issue happens with all response not just one in particular.

I am answer 'Yes' via the button the bot presents. I click on that and it auto generates the lines (i.e response). The issue is a malformed URL somewhere in Team that is causing the issue I would suggest.

I understand 😞 

@MarKol  @CleberM  @ggupta  Do you know anything about it?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+1.000 students | 25% OFF) : https://www.udemy.com/pva-beginners

We tested a Teams bot internally and answered Yes to the question 'Did that answer your question?' and things worked fine. It seems there is something specific to your bot. Can you elaborate on the comment that this issue happens with all responses, not just one? Thanks.

I mean it happens at the end of every conversation. When i am asked whether the bot answered my question it doesn't accept the answer and I don't see the simlie face survey as I do on the web.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,124)