cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Bot failing to end conversation in Teams correctly

I have successfully create a PVA bot and it works fine in the test web site. However, when I have it embedded in Team it asks whether my questions was answered. I select the answer as yes. It askes again and again whether my questions was answered to which I answer yes multiple times and then it ends with an I can't help you style message.

Seems to me that after the first initial yes there is an error or failure to process the request. However, this doesn't happen as I said in the demo web site and the bot functions perfectly.

Any suggestions?2020-05-30_10-30-24.png2020-05-30_10-31-18.png

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Bot failing to end conversation in Teams correctly

Hi @directorcia ,

First, try to publish your chatbot again using PVA Portal >> Publish >> Publish.

Wait for 30 minutes and try again. If the error persists, maybe your problem is inside your conversation. Try to send just "Yes" instead of "@Jarvis Yes" because the chatbot maybe is not waiting for more options than "Yes" or "No, thanks".

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Power Virtual Agents course (FREE): https://www.udemy.com/pva-beginners
Highlighted

I have done all that.

I have published multiple time and nothing changes. I have removed the bot from Teams and re-added. Same result. 

The issue happens with all response not just one in particular.

I am answer 'Yes' via the button the bot presents. I click on that and it auto generates the lines (i.e response). The issue is a malformed URL somewhere in Team that is causing the issue I would suggest.

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

I understand 😞 

@MarKol  @CleberM  @ggupta  Do you know anything about it?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Power Virtual Agents course (FREE): https://www.udemy.com/pva-beginners
Highlighted
PVA
PVA

We tested a Teams bot internally and answered Yes to the question 'Did that answer your question?' and things worked fine. It seems there is something specific to your bot. Can you elaborate on the comment that this issue happens with all responses, not just one? Thanks.

Highlighted

I mean it happens at the end of every conversation. When i am asked whether the bot answered my question it doesn't accept the answer and I don't see the simlie face survey as I do on the web.

Helpful resources

Announcements
AmplifiedVideo3

Three ways of adding your chatbot (PVA) to Power Apps Portals

Check out this DIY D365 Agent, Power Virtual Agents video to learn more.

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,713)