cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_L
Helper I
Helper I

Can't publish bot, says topic contains errors but it doesn't

Hey there! Unfortunately I am not able to publish my bot, because one of the topics apparently contains errors. 

It also says so in the topic overview list but when I check inside the canvas and the topic checker everything seems to be fine. 

How can I fix this? 

Thank you so much in advance!

PS: The topic is pretty complex, I don't think it would help to share screenshots here. Especially since the issue doesn't seem to be my flow not working (when I test it, everything also works fine).

13 REPLIES 13
Peter_L
Helper I
Helper I

That's actually it! Wow! Any way to fix this without having to change the value the condition is based upon?

Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Peter_L,

I tried to reproduce the multiple choice question with the same special characters. I wasn't able to reproduce it myself with that type of question. I am able to reproduce the issue.

One error in my Topic

specialchars.png

However, no errors according to the topic checker.

specialchars02.png

What also looks different is the rendering of the answers. I have a blue border around them.

Just to double check. What kind of question are you using. Multiple choice, or a different type?

conditionsrenderdifferently.png

I was using the option where the whole user's answer is saved. I think the issue were the characters so, it has worked since then.. Thanks a lot!

Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Peter_L, great to hear that it has worked since then.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

MS Build PVA Carousel 768x480.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development for Power Virtual Agents.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,171)