cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_L
Helper I
Helper I

Can't publish bot, says topic contains errors but it doesn't

Hey there! Unfortunately I am not able to publish my bot, because one of the topics apparently contains errors. 

It also says so in the topic overview list but when I check inside the canvas and the topic checker everything seems to be fine. 

How can I fix this? 

Thank you so much in advance!

PS: The topic is pretty complex, I don't think it would help to share screenshots here. Especially since the issue doesn't seem to be my flow not working (when I test it, everything also works fine).

13 REPLIES 13
Peter_L
Helper I
Helper I

That's actually it! Wow! Any way to fix this without having to change the value the condition is based upon?

Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Peter_L,

I tried to reproduce the multiple choice question with the same special characters. I wasn't able to reproduce it myself with that type of question. I am able to reproduce the issue.

One error in my Topic

specialchars.png

However, no errors according to the topic checker.

specialchars02.png

What also looks different is the rendering of the answers. I have a blue border around them.

Just to double check. What kind of question are you using. Multiple choice, or a different type?

conditionsrenderdifferently.png

I was using the option where the whole user's answer is saved. I think the issue were the characters so, it has worked since then.. Thanks a lot!

Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Peter_L, great to hear that it has worked since then.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,924)