cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobertWC

Connecting to inbound Twilio SMS and Voice to Power Virtual Agent

I have a number setup in Twilo and got it connected to the Microsoft Framework, but how do I now connect it to be answered by the Virtual Agent bot?  After the Framework help, there is not much about the last part of the connection.  Any help would be appreciated and I'll post any solutions here.

1 REPLY 1
micchow
PVA
PVA

Hi RobertWC,

Thank you for using PVA!  Have you had a chance to follow the instructions on this link?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/publication-connect-bot-to-azure-bot-service-c...

You will follow the instructions and modify the sample code to relay the message between Twilio, your Azure Bot Service subscription bot and PVA.  Hope this helps, let us know if this resolves your problem.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

MS Build PVA Carousel 768x480.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development for Power Virtual Agents.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,254)