cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate II
Advocate II

Context object in PVA bot ?

The Context object is the container object that persists data for dialog execution and across all intents i.e. TOPICS in PVA.

Is there a way PVA can do this ? that way, Context object can be used in the topics and transition conditions. object can be accessed with additional system and session variables.

Also I am trying find the documentation around how following scenarios could be covered is there are context objects related to each ?

User Context - Individual user information or preferences that can be shared by all PVA bots the user will interact with in an enterprise.

Session Context - Similar object that BF usage to store information for a bot and users, channels etc.

Bot Context - Shared objects between all the PVA bots in enterprise ? 

We are trying to see if we can achieve orchestration, authentication, transportation, and mediation for bots that may consist of multiple communication protocols or technologies. Save time and money by freeing developers.

1 REPLY 1
Advocate II
Advocate II

@microsoftCan anyone help me with this ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Check out Tomasz Poszytek's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,787)