cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smp1
Regular Visitor

Do I need teams Premium for the entire team to publish a PVA bot to a team channel?

Hi 

I have made a chatbot using PVA that calls a Power Automate flow. The Power Automate flow makes use of HTTP which is a premium feature. I want to publish this to a Team channel. I understand this requires Teams premium. I want to know if only the user publishing the bot requires Teams Premium or all members accessing the Teams channel where it is published. 

Thanks in advance.
smp1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jameslew_MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

Given your post, it sounds like you already have a premium PVA license (give you created the flow and it's working).  Your Team members do not need to have a premium PVA license, it runs under your context when they use it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jameslew_MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

Given your post, it sounds like you already have a premium PVA license (give you created the flow and it's working).  Your Team members do not need to have a premium PVA license, it runs under your context when they use it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,431)