Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PVA. The bot does not respond to trigger phrases

Hello.

During testing, the bot works.
But when the bot was published and opened to all employees of the organization in MS Teams, the bot did not respond to trigger phrases.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

Are you using the bot with the Apps >> Built by your colleagues section >> your bot?

Maybe your Teams app might be caching information. Try signing out and back in again (if you're using the desktop app) or refreshing your browser (if you're using the web app of Teams).

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

Are you using the bot with the Apps >> Built by your colleagues section >> your bot?

Maybe your Teams app might be caching information. Try signing out and back in again (if you're using the desktop app) or refreshing your browser (if you're using the web app of Teams).

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's right, I use the Apps >> Built by your colleagues section >> my bot

Sign out and back in again did not work, the bot also does not respond to trigger phrases.

micchow
PVA
PVA

@Anonymous , could you confirm if you have published the bot? To see the latest published changes in Teams, type start over in the bot conversation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I confirm that I published the bot.

Andrey_K_0-1634653519028.png

JimyFromTennis

The same thing is happening to me as well... I've tried re-installing it in the app, in the web version, but it's still not working :((((

JimyFromTennis

It's also happening to all the users of my bot

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,979)