cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukecalderone

PVA Topic updates not recognized upon managed solution import

For some reason all of a sudden chatbot PVA topic updates that are imported via a managed solution through devops (Power Platform Solution) tasks are not recognized until I update the managed solution topic by just saving it (with no changes).  At that point, now I have an unmanaged layer and the chatbot changes I expected to see show up.  I have been using the same pipe for a year or so now and all of a sudden this behavior stopped working correctly a couple weeks back.  

Has anyone recognized this and if so, how have you resolve this.  Annoying having a CI/CD Solution and have to do manual changes.

2 REPLIES 2
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @lukecalderone ,

Did you have look at this part of the documentation below?

I've never seen this issue but maybe can help you with it.

Remove an unmanaged layer from a managed chatbot

If the issue still happening, you can try to raise a ticket within the Microsoft Support channel: http://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/support 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português
lukecalderone

I appreciate the follow-up.  Yes, I know how to remove an unmanaged layer, the point is I have to make the solution unmanaged to make it work.  I will follow your suggestion, thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,133)