cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Power virtual agent showing errors but there is actually no error

I am using power virtual agent. When I click on topics I am able to see all the topics but my topic is showing 26 errors. Well so I open that topic but the topic checker gives me exactly 0 errors. Problem is that I cant publish this topic with errors and I don't see any errors inside that topic.

Thanks for any help or tip on what can I do.

5 REPLIES 5
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can see the same topic here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Forum/Topic-validates-fine-and-saves-but-the-topic-list-sill-shows/m-p/446181#M575

Thanks! 🙂

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.650 students) : English | Português
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Anyway, it's not solved so I am living this open until is solved if somebody finds a solution.

Some more info.
There's a few flows inside the bot. 
All other topics are without error.
It happened once before so I remade it to this bot from scratch but I didn't find out when it starts showing again.

Hi jurajjakubov,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We'd like to debug this with your help. Can you share a screenshot of your Topic list where it shows the errors, and then the authoring canvas for the topic, that would be a good starting point. 

Thanks
Gitika

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sending pictures.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am seding pictures as attachmentsAnnotation 2020-01-24 111121.pngAnnotation 2020-01-24 111202.pngAnnotation 2020-01-24 111224.pngAnnotation 2020-01-24 154527.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

PVA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,611)