cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeYeung
Regular Visitor

Publish PVA to Slack guide?

I am new to all this. I just finish creating my first bot in PVA but there seems to be no guides that I can find for publishing the bot to slack. Please if anyone can point me on where to get started.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @JoeYeung ,

You can use this documentation:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/publication-connect-bot-to-azure-bot-service-c...

Basically, you need to integrate your PVA with Azure Bot Service. And connect your Azure Bot Service to Slack channel.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

Thank you for the reply. I am sorry there is still a lot of steps I think I am missing here. I just do not see how I am going to get my bot from PVA into bot service to then get into slack. AHH help.

Hi @JoeYeung ,

You can follow the documentation above, but you need to have a little development knowledge because you will use a C# or another programming language to connect PVA to Azure Bot Service. After implementing this connection, you just will publish your Bot Service into the Slack channel.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

PVA Community Blog Build Carousel (1) (1).png

What does the community say?

Discover what our community thinks about the announcements at Build 2022.

June 14th PVA AMA Carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 15th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about Power Virtual Agents!

Join the community to ask questions and provide helpful answers about Microsoft's conversational AI and Power Virtual Agents.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,481)