cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dougmaloney
Advocate I
Advocate I

Very slow response time

Anybody experiencing very, very slow responses from their chatbots. I can often wait up to 10 seconds before the bot responds at all.

According to Chrome performance inspector powerva.microsoft.com is the culprit. Is there a way to set a bot to always on so it doesn't have to wake up ?

5 REPLIES 5
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @dougmaloney ,

Did your issue persist?

If yes, please, provide the bot id to Microsoft support. Maybe it's a problem inside your environment.

If no, please, close this topic.

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution.

Thanks!
Renato Romão
https://www.linkedin.com/in/renatoromao/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

not resolved yet - waiting to hear from Microsoft support

@ggupta  can you help?

---

Thanks!
Renato Romão
https://www.linkedin.com/in/renatoromao/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

This is a known cold start issue with the DirectLine token. It happens on a low-traffic bot. If the bot has enough traffic, you won’t see this slowness issue. The team is investigating a fix.

@ggupta thanks. I send a GET to it every 5 minutes with uptimerobot - performance is very variable. sometimes responds in 2 seconds, sometimes 10-20

uptime.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Virtual Agents innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (20,606)