cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jerome2
Frequent Visitor

multiple table permission in portal on same table?

Hi,

I have a need requiring 2 differents permissions agaisnt the same table, the account table on a custom portal

first,

my user are authorized to access (read and edit) multiple specific accounts. and fill related record, like contracts information.

so I have a page listing the authorized account.

second,

in my contract, there is a lookup field connected to the account table, and there, the user can select any account, not only the authorized ones.

so it's where I have a conflict, I have to grant read access to all the accounts, else the lookup is not able to search for any account, but this allows the user to see the details of all the accounts at the same time.

is there an option, at the form level, which can be used to make sure the user access the record through the right permission?

or with the right privilege? (if the user can't edit the record, the access is denied)

or an option allowing the lookup field to bypass the permissions?

or do I have to add some liquid code to test this?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,100)