cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MPF
Frequent Visitor

All Bots have same ID

Hi,

I have 3 bots. One of them had his own ID (same as the others!) and now for X reason, "took" the same ID than the other one. And any new bot I create gets this same ID!

Before this change of ID, the bot was working fine on my personal website. Since the modification of the ID, I get the message "impossible to connect". I mean, with the iframe code, it is working fine but if I use the code provided to use the bot with a welcome message, I get this message "impossible to connect". This code is correct because my 3dr bot (with it's own ID) is working fine with this code:

https://learn.microsoft.com/fr-fr/power-virtual-agents/configure-bot-greeting

Thanks for your help !

Philippe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MPF
Frequent Visitor

DON'T FOLLOW THIS TOPIC, I'M STUPID I WAS USING ENVIRONMENT ID INSTEAD OF THE BOT ID...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HenryJammes
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Philippe,

Can you clarify what ID you're referring to for your bots? Do you have a screenshot of where you're grabbing it?

Have these 3 bots been developed in the same environment? Have they been deployed with a solution?

Also, are there any actions that you could correlate with the moment your bot stopped working?

Thanks

Henry

Hi Henry,

I'm reffering to this ID

MPF_1-1674476510555.png

3206ca80-02e5-4eec-87b2-5df42cf1adb6

MPF_0-1674476438409.png

I think it did happen after I try the export/import process to copy a bot from an environment to another.

Atually, now all new bot and the one which did get his ID modified have the ID of the bot i did intend to export.

Thank you 😉

MPF
Frequent Visitor

DON'T FOLLOW THIS TOPIC, I'M STUPID I WAS USING ENVIRONMENT ID INSTEAD OF THE BOT ID...

HenryJammes
Microsoft
Microsoft

Great to read you were able to unblock yourself 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,524)