cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsea
Helper I
Helper I

Copy nodes from one topic to another...

Does anyone know an efficient way to copy a sequence of topic nodes from one topic to another?  

Kind regards - Jsea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SupportBryn
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hey there @jsea,

There is no way to copy topic nodes or sequences of them directly from one topic to another. However, if you have a certain sequence of events you wish to maintain, you can copy the topic by going to the topics menu, hovering over the topic, clicking the 3 vertical dots that appear, and then choosing "Make a copy". That structure will then be in the new topic as well, and you can edit around that sequence to make the changes you feel are necessary.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for using Microsoft Power Platform Communities!
Bryn Baker
Support Engineer
Microsoft Power Platform
If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly! Have a great day!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SupportBryn
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hey there @jsea,

There is no way to copy topic nodes or sequences of them directly from one topic to another. However, if you have a certain sequence of events you wish to maintain, you can copy the topic by going to the topics menu, hovering over the topic, clicking the 3 vertical dots that appear, and then choosing "Make a copy". That structure will then be in the new topic as well, and you can edit around that sequence to make the changes you feel are necessary.

Hope that helps!

Bryn Baker
Support Engineer
Microsoft Power Platform
If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly! Have a great day!

jsea
Helper I
Helper I

Hello Bryn,

Thank you so much for your informative reply. I will definitely try this, as it will save me a bunch of time...much appreciated!

Kind regards - Jsea

SupportBryn
Microsoft
Microsoft

Happy to help, @jsea!

If that answers your question, you can help others with the same question in the future by marking that first post there as the solution.

Thanks for stopping by the forums!

Bryn Baker
Support Engineer
Microsoft Power Platform

jsea
Helper I
Helper I

Sure Bryn...I just did....thanks again!

- Jsea

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,757)