cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canix17
Regular Visitor

Disable options of previous questions for PVA in Teams

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General/Is-there-a-way-to-make-option-buttons-disappear-once-cli...

Hello,

I am asking a question that has already been asked but never replied to. The question in matter is this: When asking multiple questions within Teams, users have the option to select the options of previous questions instead of answering the most recent questions - how can this be fixed? Is there a way to disable previous questions? Is there a way to grey out options of previous questions?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Canix17 ,

Unfortunately, it's not possible yet to do it natively.

I'm not sure if you can hide options by Adaptive Cards in the PVA chat, I know that is possible when you are submitting a form or something like that in Outlook.

Please, vote on my idea here: Disable options of previous questions for PVA bots - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Also, you can try to implement an adaptive card within your Teams (a premium license is required) using Bot Framework Composer + Hide form options when you are submitting.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/advanced-bot-framework-composer-example4?WT.mc... 

Adaptive Cards for Outlook Actionable Messages using Power Automate | Power Platform | D365 Demystif...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,800)