cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canix17
Regular Visitor

Disable options of previous questions for PVA in Teams

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General/Is-there-a-way-to-make-option-buttons-disappear-once-cli...

Hello,

I am asking a question that has already been asked but never replied to. The question in matter is this: When asking multiple questions within Teams, users have the option to select the options of previous questions instead of answering the most recent questions - how can this be fixed? Is there a way to disable previous questions? Is there a way to grey out options of previous questions?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Canix17 ,

Unfortunately, it's not possible yet to do it natively.

I'm not sure if you can hide options by Adaptive Cards in the PVA chat, I know that is possible when you are submitting a form or something like that in Outlook.

Please, vote on my idea here: Disable options of previous questions for PVA bots - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Also, you can try to implement an adaptive card within your Teams (a premium license is required) using Bot Framework Composer + Hide form options when you are submitting.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/advanced-bot-framework-composer-example4?WT.mc... 

Adaptive Cards for Outlook Actionable Messages using Power Automate | Power Platform | D365 Demystif...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

PVA Community Blog Build Carousel (1) (1).png

What does the community say?

Discover what our community thinks about the announcements at Build 2022.

June 14th PVA AMA Carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 15th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about Power Virtual Agents!

Join the community to ask questions and provide helpful answers about Microsoft's conversational AI and Power Virtual Agents.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,572)