cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ENjoroge
Helper II
Helper II

Edit a System topic

I have enabled Single Sign On in PVA.This automatically created a system topic REquire User to sign-in.

While i can edit other systems topic like Greetings,Start Over etc but cannot delete,the REquire User to sign-in can neither be edited nor deleted.

I have tried to see how to add it to my solution to no avail as from there is can remove it from my solution.

Any help is much appreciated.If not to delete,i would like to edit.

THanks

2 REPLIES 2
CleberM
PVA
PVA

Hello @ENjoroge

The "Require users to sign-in" is the only system topic which cannot be deleted or edited. It is required to guide your bot users to sign-in correctly if they are not yet signed in when using the bot.

Let us know your scenario on why you want to edit this topic, as it helps us prioritize the ask as well.

Thanks

ENjoroge
Helper II
Helper II

Thanks for the response @CleberM I would like to edit the messaging.

ENjoroge_0-1642676437875.png

alternatively how do i change this topic not to be the default when you launch the bot?

Because i cannot edit means users are hanging and not sure what to do with the bot.I would like to redirect to my default greetings topic.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,137)