cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dileepnirala
Advocate I
Advocate I

Problem in Saving System Topic "Confirmed Success"

Hi, I made few changes in text for system topic "Confirmed Success". Guess I can no longer save or go back to original state. 

I am forced to delete everything now to continue with virtual agent. This issue seems to originate from latest update by Microsoft. 

Any idea on how to go back to original five star rating in the system topic. Thanks, Dileep

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @dileepnirala ,

Did you delete the star rating action?

Unfortunately, we do not have the version history in the PVA bots. So, you cannot go back to the original topic version.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.650 students) : English | Português

The star rating changed it state to questions automatically and it would not let me save so I was forced to delete.

Originally the star rating was system add-in which can not delete. Now everything seems to have changed for no good reason. 

Hi @dileepnirala 

I checked the confirmed success topic and for me there was no change, it is still not possible to remove the star selection part, I wish I could do that, because I created a custom search for my bot, due to limitations when presenting the stars on teams.
Could you please give more details about your confirmed success flow?

Did I answer your question?😉
Please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find you faster.
Thanks!
Diego Peres,
Connect with me: Linkedin -- PVA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Center-of-Excellence-Starter-Kit-cropped 768x460.png

The Total Economic Impact™ of Power Virtual Agents

Read this 2021 commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting.

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,360)