cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Survey format after a topic closes

When a topic closes, there is a survey "Great! Please rate your experience".

After the survey is displayed , if user doesn't respond to the survey and proceeds to ask questions that the chatbot does not recognize, the chatbot says "Sorry, I didn't get that. Please enter a number from 1 to 5" (Pictured below).

I would like to either:

1. Remove the second time the survey shows. The survey only displays once after the topic closes, so the conversation flow goes like "Great! Please rate your experience"-> user doesn't give rating-> types random words-> "Sorry, I didn't get that." 

or

1. Make the second survey format consistent the first. The second time the survey shows will also be in stars instead of square block 1-5, so the conversation flow goes like "Great! Please rate your experience"-> user doesn't give rating-> types random words-> "Sorry, I didn't get that. Please rate your experience".

Thanks in advance for the help! 

yli12_0-1604534251695.png

1 REPLY 1
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

HI @Anonymous ,

Today, unfortunately, we cannot change the Survey message or behavior yet.

You can suggest your idea here: https://aka.ms/pva/community/ideas

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,868)