cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukech
Regular Visitor

modificar tema inicial

Hola.

Estoy creando un bot y quiero cambiar el tema de bienvenida para que sea distinto al de hola, es decir la primera vez que se instala el bot no salga con el tema predeterminado de ¿Que tal ?¿Es eso posible?

7 REPLIES 7
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @lukech ,

Sorry to send this message in English. (Translate the message here, if needed)

Basically, the welcome message is using the "Greeting" topic (it is a system topic) and you can see the Topics inside the PVA Studio on the left side. 

If you change the messages, publish them, automatically will change the welcome message. After publishes, wait between 1 to 30 minutes to reflect all changes and send "start over" if you already installed this bot.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

don't worry. 

Thaks for the response. 

I can create a new topic and use it for the first time you download the bot and use the othe one like a normal topic?

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@lukech ,

Yes, look at this documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/configure-bot-greeting#create-a-new-user-topic 

Warning

Using a user topic to start a conversation will increase your billed sessions. A billed session is an interaction between a customer and a bot and represents one unit of consumption. The billed session begins when a user topic is triggered. For more information, see the topic Analyze billed session information.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Yes, I see it but you can't change the trigger phrases? 

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@lukech ,

No, you cannot change the trigger phrase for System Topics.

But you can create your own Greeting Topic (user topic) with a different name and use the documentation that I sent before to redirect to your topic and customize your trigger phrases e.g., "hola, que tal?" (if the user send some different thing that combine with your trigger phrase, you will get inside this topic)

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Ok, muchas gracias!

Una pregunta mas Renato, se puede visualizar un video de microsoft Stream desde el bot sin que sea un enlace que te mande a google? he visto que se puede haces desde youtube pero desde Stream?  

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@lukech ,

If I'm not wrong, it is not possible.

Inside the PVA you can show images/thumbnails and links using markdown like [Image Title](public_url). Also, to use Stream as a player for any websites the same as we have on YouTube it's not possible.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Virtual Agents Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Virtual Agents!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,095)