cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email To in Dutch

In the dutch translation the To field for send an email is translated as Tot. This should be Aan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pieter_Veenstra,

Could you please share a screenshot of your issue?

Thanks for your feedback, I have made a test on my side and the issue is conformed on my side. I would post this issue to my product team, if this issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pieter_Veenstra,

Could you please share a screenshot of your issue?

Thanks for your feedback, I have made a test on my side and the issue is conformed on my side. I would post this issue to my product team, if this issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thanks you for the feedback. We will have this reviewed internally and get back.

thanks,

Megha.

Hi @Pieter_Veenstra,

As Kris mentioned, we would need the screen shots and exact repro steps to review the provided feedback in the expected context.

thanks,

Megha.

I will have a look on Friday. By the way it is difficult to upload screen shots here. 😉

The steps are. Switch to Dutch. Create action send email.
Check where you expect the to field. And see that it says tot rather than aan.

This is still an issue:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ivaFWiQ"><a href="//imgur.com/a/ivaFWiQ">Dutch</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Samueldhaene

This is still an issue, it should be "Aan" as mentioned before. Or am i using an old emailsender (v3)?

image.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (86,762)