Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ByzKzlky
Helper I
Helper I

Integration Outlook Calendar with a Local Application

Hi,

I have a question about a custom integration. You can below the case:

--There is a local app and includes some information about tasks. With this app, I want to create an outlook calendar event when a new task information is entered. 

For this problem, I think I have to create a custom connector or UI flow. Is that right?

Or if you have any other solution? 

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ByzKzlky ,

If it would be related to different application , you can go with the custom connector integration . UI flow is the scenario on which you can make use of the custom connector later . 

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pre
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @ByzKzlky 

What is the local application you are trying to integrate in Outlook. Explain in detail on what is your requirement if you want to achieve it in Flow .

Thanks

Hello @pre  the application is special application it has been developed for internal usage. We're using it to enter our task times.

Hello @ByzKzlky ,

If it would be related to different application , you can go with the custom connector integration . UI flow is the scenario on which you can make use of the custom connector later . 

Thanks

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (71,609)