cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt383
Helper V
Helper V

Attachments/peninput sharepoint list

I have an offline/online app that writes to a collection, saves to the device, then when online uploads to sharepoint. Works fine however now need to add attachments and signature. example of the save to device looks like,
Collect(MyCollection, {Title: Employee_ED.Selected.Value,PO: PO_ED.Text});SaveData(MyCollection,"MyCollectKeep") then i use,
ForAll(MyCollection, Patch(SharepointListDB, Defaults(SharepointListDB),{Site: Site,PO: PO}))
Is there a way to include images into this list? I have tried using flows but it wont save to the list, will only save to Document library. I need to be able to have the image and the other fields (title, PO) in the same entry. Any advice or direction would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Matt

2 REPLIES 2
RookieI
Resolver I
Resolver I

In Power Automate, you can use Add attachment to add attachments to the list item.

CFernandes
Super User
Super User

@Matt383 

In Power Apps, you need to use the JSON function to Convert PenInput to Binary.

Set( PenVar, JSON( PenInput1.Image,JSONFormat.IncludeBinaryData ) );

You can then use the 'Add an attachment' action to add the attachment to SharePoint List. You can also have a quick look at my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8LpZpPGtV8 

In the video I create an HTML\PDF you can use the same concept in your solution.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,659)