My flows have been working normally up till Thursday last week when I started to notice them failing more and then imputing blank line in my excel document.
It seems to be doing on some but not others, I have seen it on all of my flows that require an input to Excel.
I have checked the connection and this is still valid. There doesn't seem to be a pattern, it adds some and not others.
Can anyone assist.
Once a worksheet has an global filter flag (the worksheet has an filtered autofilter) equal to true, the rows insertion will fail.
One workaround for this kind of worksheet is create and remove (reset) the autofilter in the worksheet.
I have removed all filters on the table and even rebuilt the flow and changed the table name etc.
The form side is working in terms of all the details are there.
However on the add row to table it is:
1) Adding a blank row
2) Then undertaking a retry
3) It then adds the information (Sometimes)
4) Then shows a fail on the flow history.
It used to work like a dream but just overnight it has stopped working.
Can you think of anything else as it is driving me mad.
Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.
Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.