cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ambrosiani

Basecamp 3 connection not working

I've tried connecting to Basecamp 3 without success, only getting generic error messages such as "Test connection failed", "Something went wrong. Try again later", "Failed with error. Check your account info and/or your permissions and try again. Log in again."

The possible errors I can think of are:

* I have multiple basecamps connected to my basecamp account

* I might have some weird restriction on my microsoft account as it's a business account

However I can connect to other services (for instance Trello) just fine.

Any ideas on how to get the connection up and running?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ambrosiani ,

Have you tried using this account to create a Basecamp 2 connection?

The error you showed reminded me of an error I might encounter when creating an MS Forms connection. A similar error occurs when we create an MS Forms connection using an account that can only log in to MS Form preview. Because different connections have requirements for account types, there are different types of personal and business.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi, connecting with Basecamp 2 doesn't solve the problem unfortunately. The connection itself works (unlike Basecamp 3) but no projects are displayed. Which is reasonable since I don't have a Basecamp 2 account.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,268)