cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CTdrummerguy

Best format for SQL updates

Hello everyone! I have an app in PowerApps that ties to an Azure SQL database. In order to perform updates, what is the best format to push to Power Automate to handle that? I have tables that delete completely and reload new data, and some that update only rows that need updated.

Right now, I'm using CSV files, but finding it difficult to work with in PA. The source documents for the updates are initially in xlsx, so I can convert to any format that Excel natively supports. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CTdrummerguy ,

I think delete the rows completely and then create new rows for the table is the best way.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CTdrummerguy ,

I think delete the rows completely and then create new rows for the table is the best way.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,137)