cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marlew

Bookings Preview Connector creating multiple line items in SP List

I have built a flow using the preview of the Bookings connector. I have it grabbing info from O365 for the users as well.  

Every time I test it or it runs, it creates the same line item multiple times (the number of times it has been used since we published it) rather than creating one line item per booking.  Any ideas on how to correct it?

screenshot1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @marlew ,

Could you please tell me why you add a 'search for users' action? you could delete 'apply_to_each_4' and try again.

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @marlew ,

Could you please tell me why you add a 'search for users' action? you could delete 'apply_to_each_4' and try again.

Best Regards,

Bof

marlew

That worked - however - now I need to bring in their office from O365, which Forms does not do. I brought in location as in my screenshot from the form but it's not actually bringing the data in.  Any thoughts?

@v-bofeng-msft any thoughts on my other issue below?

Hi @marlew ,

Please try:

vbofengmsft_0-1661305138695.png

If get nothing, it means that the user did not set the office location.

Best Regards,

Bof

marlew

Ok nevermind. I will play with this further. I was able to get info from O365 to update when I'm pushing data to an excel spreadsheet, but not to SharePoint. It's still trying to populate for every line item and not just the one. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,951)