cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UnheardWar
Regular Visitor

Bookings Trigger gives JSON & Other errors

Hello,

I am attempting to use the trigger "When an Appointment is Created" from MS Bookings. It says to enter the SMTP address of the calendar, but I think I am getting this wrong and not sure what to put in there.

I have tried book.ms/b/calendarname@tenant.onmicrosoft.com and that feels like it should be right, but I always get an error with the flow immediately. I have pasted in there every combination of the URL and address, and something is not working right.

When I enter the above URL, I go back to the flow overview and immediately get an error "There's a problem that needs to be fixed to trigger this flow. To see more details, open Flow checker." and opening the flow checker says: "Details: It hasn't been triggered successfully in the last 28 days"

When editing the flow, the bookings trigger shows the error: "The response is not in JSON format". I feel that this is a red herring and not an actual JSON issue.

Anyone come across this, what am I doing wrong?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
grantw76
Frequent Visitor

see Tech community MS Bookings forum.. lots complaining about it. Its something to do with the created calendar having its own login an password which youd need from your accounts admin then this added to the connector edit details. Pretty hopeless as-is. MS aware though.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
grantw76
Frequent Visitor

see Tech community MS Bookings forum.. lots complaining about it. Its something to do with the created calendar having its own login an password which youd need from your accounts admin then this added to the connector edit details. Pretty hopeless as-is. MS aware though.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,360)