cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect to Blob Storage failed to fetch

Hi,

I would like to setup a flow to save email attachements to blob storage.

I am trying to setup a connection to a Azure blob storage account (we already have azure setup with storage accounts)

I am trying to connect to one of these storage accounts using the flow Azure Blob Storage connection template

I am not exactly sure if I am entering the information correctly, I just keep getting failed to fetch error.

I enter a connection name, the Azure storage account name which is the full url to the storage account and using one of the access keys Azure provide.

what am I doing worng?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

What is your situation by now?

I just tried the Azure Blob Storage conneciton and it works from my side.

Please make sure you have entered the right Azure Storage Account Name, and the corresponding Access key.

69.PNG

Only with the Name string under the Storage Account name field.

If this still not working, add a new connection through the Azure Blob Storage Action.

70.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

What is your situation by now?

I just tried the Azure Blob Storage conneciton and it works from my side.

Please make sure you have entered the right Azure Storage Account Name, and the corresponding Access key.

69.PNG

Only with the Name string under the Storage Account name field.

If this still not working, add a new connection through the Azure Blob Storage Action.

70.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I managed to get it working last night.

I was using the blob URL as the storage account name, turns out that it just needs to name, not the blog url.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,489)