cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Connector Password Format

I have created a custom connector using API Key security. I have then created an Action to Login which requires a Post request with a body of username and password. I would like the password field to be masked with an asterisk (*). I have edited the body request and on the password field I selected Type: string | Format: password. When I go to use the connector the password field is not masked. 

Password.JPG

This screen shot shows the password is in plain text when using the connector. 

connector.JPG

Is it possible to mask the password field when using API Key security?

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check this similar thread and see if it helps:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/09730146-195a-4106-a9a6-646b391bd8f8/custom-connector-password-format?forum=azurelogicapps

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-bacao-msft 

Thank you for the reply. When looking at the suggested solution it looks like this may work when using the Basic Authentication method. I would like to continue to use the API Key authentication method and I did not see a resolution in this article. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,825)