cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennyw50

D36 Automatic Record Creation - PowerAutomate Connect incoming activity to Case

I am using Dynamics 365 Automatic Record Creation rules to generate a Case upon receiving an Application (custom activity).  It is my first time using the new UI for ARC which starts the Flow in PowerAutomate.  I have been successful in getting the incoming activity to Create the new case and update required fields within it.  Where I am stuck is the last action ( Connect the record to the incoming activity (do not delete or edit this step)).   

Jennyw50_0-1669217313538.png

Jennyw50_2-1669217383528.png

This is the error I am received in the flow runs:  Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Connect the record to the incoming activity (don't edit or delete this step)' inputs at line '0' and column '0': 'The template language expression 'outputs('Create a record (don''t rename this step)')?['body/@odata.editLink']' cannot be evaluated because property 'body/@odata.editLink' cannot be selected. Array elements can only be selected using an integer index. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Any guidance from the community would be much appreciated!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,749)