cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
okeks
Super User
Super User

Dataverse Connect to different environment

I need to build a solution which needs to connect to multiple dataverse environments.

I know that there is a solution using the legacy connector (Solved: Can you connect to more than one Dataverse environ... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....) but according to the documentation this one will be no longer supported, as soon as logic apps support the new dataverse connector which can only connect to the current environment.

Will the new dataverse connector get support for multiple environments or does Microsoft really think that this functionallity is not needed?

Or is there any other way that this can be done?

I don't really want to rebuild the solution in a few months when the legacy connector get's removed completely.

1 REPLY 1
barret
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

This is no longer possible. As you say, the legacy connector could connect to different environments, but no longer. The current connector can only connect to the same dataverse that exists in the same environment as your Power Automate instance. Last I knew, they have offered no reason for this change and have no current plans to add that functionality back in.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,499)