cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mel_P
Helper I
Helper I

Dynamic content of "link to item" does not connect to SharePoint Online list, why?

I have a Microsoft list stored in SharePoint Online with 800 tasks. My Power Automate flow contains an action step using Outlook 365 connector to notify employees of tasks. In the email, I choose dynamic content of "link to item". This is a link to a specific item in the SharePoint Online list that should enable an employee to easily open a task assigned to them right from the email message.  Instead of a link, the email contains a long URL that is not linkable.   Below is a view of part of the resulting email. 

Mel_P_0-1657547461216.png

In testing a few months ago, the link appeared in the email so the employee could open the task directly. Now it does not work. I am duplicating the same step but some coding has changed in the background because the connector between SharePoint Online and Outlook 365 does not work for "link to item".  I would greatly appreciate help in resolving this!

1 REPLY 1
MarconettiMarco
Super User
Super User

Hello @Mel_P ,

please use the following code in the email message:

<A HREF="http://www.yoursitelink.com">Click Here for details</A>

Like in this screenshot:

MarconettiMarco_0-1657549162269.png

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

BR,

Marco

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,471)