cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RGartman
Frequent Visitor

EDIT: Resolved.

Edit: Another admin did something dumb. My bad.

All of my email-related Flows have been running fine since I set them up in January, but yesterday they all lost connection to the linked account (I didn't receive a notification about this).

The account in question has only a Microsoft Flow Free license, however this has always been the case, and there were no issue before.

Under Connections, the account shows that it is connected for Office 365 Outlook and Outlook.com.

Neither Office 365 or Outlook.com "Send an Email" actions will work for this account within a Flow.

1 REPLY 1
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @RGartman ,

So you have found the cause of the issue, right?

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the forum.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,138)