cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChadVKealey
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Excel (Business) - List rows present in a table: 256 row limit, any way around it?

I know with some of the other Excel "get rows" or "get tables" actions, there is a "Maximum Get Count" property that can be increased to 2048. However, the "List rows present in a table (Preview)" action does not have that property. There is a "Top Count" property, which I've set to 2048 (see below), but the Flow I'm using is still only getting 256 rows from the file. In this file, there are typically going to be 1,000 or fewer rows, so this would be an ideal solution if I could get around the 256-row limit. Any help would be appreciated.

2018-05-16_16-25-31.png

21 REPLIES 21
Pavel48n0sh
Helper II
Helper II

Hi! My task is much more difficult. More than 16 thousand rows to process.
Screenshot_373.png
It's been 1 hour and I'm still waiting...
I think it should be possible to break it down into sub-cycles in order to go through 500 rows first and get the result, then another 500, and so on.

antc2
Frequent Visitor

Speed it up on your "Apply to each Loop"

antc2_0-1666751566753.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,756)