cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excel List Table Rows Preview, "Bad Gateway" Error

The List Table Rows action under Excel Online (OneDrive) is returning an Error 502 "Bad Gateway" in a flow.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you try and renew the connection? 

v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous

If the error code 500 or 502 appears, the failure is temporary or transient. Click or tap Resubmit to try the flow again. 

Best Regards,

Zhongys

I'm having a similar issue with the business connector as well. Useless error appears after the flow is stuck for about 15 minutes:

Edit: (similar issue as this is a 504 and not a 502 response)

{
  "error": {
    "code": 504,
    "source": "flow-apim-europe-001-westeurope-01.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId": "xxxxxx",
    "message": "BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "status": 504,
      "message": "Request to Graph API has timed out.\r\nclientRequestId: dfghfdgh\r\nserviceRequestId: sdfdsfsdfs;dfsdfsfsd;dfghdfghgfd",
      "error": {
        "message": "Request to Graph API has timed out."
      },
      "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net"
    }
  }
}

I guess there is something up with the table in that file, another file with the same table works fine, so there is probably the content of a cell that is causing this. But I can't do much when all I have is the rather useless error above 😕 

Any suggestions?

I just had this same behavior occur out of the blue for a spreadsheet I've been writing a flow around. Do you also have external data sources feeding the tables in the sheet?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,805)