cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shoaibmaroof7
Frequent Visitor

Execute Stored Procedure (V2) not finding stored procedure on the server

The Execute Stored Procedure (V2) does find procedures. It has become a blocker.

I get the following message:

The dynamic operation request to API 'sql' operation 'GetProcedure_V2' failed with status code 'BadRequest'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 400, "message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table. inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table. clientRequestId: 9a1447e2-5c7e-4d93-8747-53ce6c8ad671", "error": { "message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table. inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table." }, "source": "sql-ukw.logic-ase-ukwest.p.azurewebsites.net" }

4 REPLIES 4
shoaibmaroof7
Frequent Visitor

Screenshot 2021-03-25 214113.png

tsexton
Frequent Visitor

I am having this issue. Were you able to find a resolution? Thx.

tsexton
Frequent Visitor

For others who may have this problem, the solution for me was to connect to the SQL Server with SSMS > right-click on the database > Properties > Permissions page > select the user Power Automate is connecting as > in the bottom half of the screen, on the "Explicit" tab, scroll down to the "Execute" line and check the box in the Grant column. The change didn't take effect immediately in Power Automate, but by clicking the ellipse on the Execute Stored Procedure (V2) box and adding a new connection (with the same settings), I was able to see all my procs as options immediately. Hope that helps someone!

thanks, it works

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,283)