cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BruceMcLeanNZ
Frequent Visitor

FTP Get File Content error with large file

I have a flow that works well until it tries to Get File Content for a 130MB file and I get the below error. Is there a file size limit, I have chunking on but cannot get past the error.

FTP Get File Content with the below error:

"status": 404,  "message": "The requested action could not be completed as the specified resource (file/folder) does not exist or is busy.\r\nclientRequestId: 348751ed-4a28-49b7-acd5-e6c368ff08f5",  "error": { "message": "The requested action could not be completed as the specified resource (file/folder) does not exist or is busy." },

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lbendlin
Power Participant
Power Participant

Not sure if the 100 MiB "Message" size limit for Power Automate still applies.  Back in the days that was the showstopper for doing anything meaningful with larger sharepoint files. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Power Participant
Power Participant

Not sure if the 100 MiB "Message" size limit for Power Automate still applies.  Back in the days that was the showstopper for doing anything meaningful with larger sharepoint files. 

BruceMcLeanNZ
Frequent Visitor

I cannot find any info that says it shouldn't work other than that chunking may not work for all connectors its enabled for. I'm assuming then that the 100MB file limit is causing the error. I have now reverted to a powershell & winscp script to replace the flow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,423)