cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Displaced_2000
Frequent Visitor

Get row from dataset

I’ve been given access to a dataset in power BI and I’m trying to do an action like get rows in excel or get item in sharepoint to retrieve a row and expose all data in that row for use in a power automate flow. 

i thought this would be super simple but just doesn’t seem possible. 

I assumed this would be a really logical way to handle this task but I think I’m missing something fundamental. 

I have not been able to find any directions and tips to help. 

Can anyone steer me down the right path?

cheers 

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Displaced_2000 ,

If you are referring to the dataset in Power BI Service, I'm afraid there is no way to do it with the Power BI connector, it only supports to add a row and refresh data.

However, I have found a thread in which you could find a workaround:

Solved: Options for accessing Power BI data - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Also, you may consider suggesting an idea or voting for the one you like in the Idea Forum:

Search - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,859)