cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
JeroenP
Advocate I
Advocate I

HTTP Request Received > Add record in CDS

Hi, 

 

I'm creating a flow which is triggered by an incoming API message in 'When a HTTP request is received'. Receiving and parsing the json file seems to work but when I add the functionality to add the record to a CDS entity my tests fail on the first step. I tried, and exactly followed multiple solutions in blogs and forum threads but when I add steps behind the json parsing the flow starts to fail. What am I doing wrong? 

 

Message body:

[
{
"workOrderId": "XX26F4XX-9999-9999-TEST-00155D669999",
"mobilePhone": "0699999999"

}
]

 

JSON Schema (generated by the action):

{
    "type""array",
    "items": {
        "type""object",
        "properties": {
            "workOrderId": {
                "type""string"
            },
            "mobilePhone": {
                "type""string"
            }
        },
        "required": [
            "workOrderId",
            "mobilePhone"
        ]
    }
}

 

Working:

2020-09-16 16_33_43-Run History _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png2020-09-16 16_34_00-Run History _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not working anymore:

2020-09-16 16_37_42-Run History _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png

 

2020-09-16 16_38_19-Edit your flow _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png2020-09-16 16_38_47-Edit your flow _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2020-09-16 16_38_59-Edit your flow _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

 

Update 18/09/2020:

 

What seemed to have resolved the issue was switching on and saving and switching off again and saving the 'Schema validation' in the advanced settings. It maybe had to do with filling the 'Request body jsnon schema' but not wanting to use it. 

 

JeroenP_0-1600428043308.png

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @JeroenP 

 

Thanks for the update. Since your issue is resolved could you please mark it as solution accepted.

 

Thanks



Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up


Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @JeroenP 

 

Thanks for the update. Since your issue is resolved could you please mark it as solution accepted.

 

Thanks



Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up


Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (3,508)