cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ian11001
Frequent Visitor

How to Auto Assign a Task Planner based from a specific column in SharePoint List

Hi Good day!

I'm currently new here in using power automate.
I have a SharePoint list that has a connection from a Planner and whenever there's a new entry on the SharePoint it will create a task in planner, and also I created a template checklist inside of it (please see below my current flow for reference).

is it possible to auto assign the created tasks in the planner based from a specific Columns from the SharePoint List?

ian11001_0-1648291661226.png

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Ian,

Do you mean using a condition to distinguish SPO list column and assign task as below?

Johnnyg_0-1648375366118.png

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ian11001
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Johnnyg ,
Thank you for your reply, yes this one will work as well but how to do it in multiple condition?
I need to automatically assign it from a specific value from the the SharePoint list.
I have a column called location (please see below image) then when the value is equal to a specific location it will assign to a specific assignee as well.
here is the example.
Location1 = Assignee1
Location2 = Assignee2

ian11001_0-1648377925846.png

Thank you,

Ian

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,133)