Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonathanBLD
Advocate I
Advocate I

How to creat/update outlook Contact item with information in "Note" Field

Hi,

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

I dont find how to create a contact in office365 with information in "note" contact field.

i find the create a office365 contact action but i dont see anything to put "Note" information.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JonathanBLD ,

Sorry for your requirement couldn't be achieved since the Note field that you mentioned is not supported when create or update the outlook contact in Microsoft flow currently.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JonathanBLD ,

Could you please share more details about the Note field that you mentioned?

Does the note field contains all the contact information for a user?

Best Regards,

Alice

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

i would like to put information to this field

JonathanBLD_0-1599459505184.png

thanks.

Hi @JonathanBLD ,

Sorry for your requirement couldn't be achieved since the Note field that you mentioned is not supported when create or update the outlook contact in Microsoft flow currently.

Best Regards,

Alice

SH2021
Advocate I
Advocate I

Dear Community.

Is Microsoft working on this issue? Our goal is to synchronise a sharepoint master contact list with individual outlook contact folders. This is only useful if important fields, such as the notes field, can be synchronised. Does anyone know whether the current Contact Actions are being developed further?

Kind regards

I have the same question, is this function being looked at?  The notes section is one of the common fields on the contact card, and it seems rather of an oversight not to include it in the update Contact V2 in power automate to be able to update that section also through flow.

Also having home phone as mandatory field is rather daft as those using power automate flows are businesses and contacts would be business phone not home phone.

SH2021
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @Alderney I have opened a new question, finger's crossed it will somehow help: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Copy-an-entire-Outlook-Contact/m-p/1687151

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,386)