cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DipinR
Frequent Visitor

How to display Image on the nested gallery from sharepoint List

I have a SharePoint List with the following structure.

CityPopulations, { City: "London", Country: "United Kingdom", Population: 8615000}, { City: "Berlin", Country: }...

ListData.png

What i need to do is, GroupBy based on Country  and need to display it in Nested Gallery with Country Name in Parent Gallery and remaining data in sub gallery which i am able to do, but along with these i need to show an image next to each country which should be fetched from SharePoint list or document library(look Up) which i am not able to fetch

i even tried a column with Image(But the image does not get displayed).

Created a document Library and used a look up which never gets any data.Errorpng.png

Can someone please tell me on how should i proceed with this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
murshed
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @DipinR 

Are you using the Sharepoint connector? Can you please tell me more about how you are trying to get the images for the country?

DipinR
Frequent Visitor

Yes i am using a sharepoint connector and then putting it in a collection.Thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,175)